I’ve been nominated for the “Inspiring Blog Award” by Joanna Linsley-Poe at Ancientfoods. To be nominated by a blogger that I find inspiring made me smile. Thank you Joanaa. If you haven’t seen her blog, check it out, it is educational and entertaining!
I’ve copied the rules for you.
The rules for the “Inspiring Blog Award” are
Acknowledge and thank the giver.
Link back to the nominator’s blog.
Put the award on your Homepage.
List seven things about yourself.
Give the award to seven bloggers who inspire you.
Seven things about me:
1. Art and anthropology are my passions.
2. I am the youngest of four girls.
3. I have been a vegetarian for 11 years.
4. I love watching Japanese game shows on Youtube, but I don’t speak the language. (Although I would love to!)
5. I have been to the Anne Frank house.
6. I love Doctor Who
7. Last summer I attended archaeological field school at Poverty Point State Historic Site
I would like to nominate these blogs for this award:
Thanks for being so inspiring everyone and thanks for checking out my blog. Cheers!
Katie Jacobson (Anthropology Gallery)